Four authors contributed equally.
Virtual microscopy as a practical alternative to conventional microscopy in pathology education
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
2008 The Korean Society for Cytopathology, The Korean Society for Legal Medicine, The Korean Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, The Korean Society of Pathologists, The Korean Society of Toxicological Pathology, The Korean Society of Veterinary Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Basic and Applied Pathology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 46–48, March 2008
How to Cite
Kim, M. H., Park, Y., Seo, D., Lim, Y. J., Kim, D.-I., Kim, C. W. and Kim, W. H. (2008), Virtual microscopy as a practical alternative to conventional microscopy in pathology education. Basic and Applied Pathology, 1: 46–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-9294.2008.00006.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Received 16 July 2007Accepted 28 December 2007
- 10An application of virtual microscopy in the teaching of an oral and maxillofacial pathology laboratory course. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2007; (E-pub)., , , , , , .
- 11http://www.aperio.com/productsservices/prod-systems.asp accessed on Nov. 8, 2007.
- 12http://www.european-hospital.com/topics/article/2533.html accessed on Nov. 8, 2007.