*Sou-Young Jin, Jae-Kyung Won, and Hojin Lee contributed equally to this study.
Construction of an automated screening system to predict breast cancer diagnosis and prognosis
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Korean Society for Cytopathology, The Korean Society for Legal Medicine, The Korean Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, The Korean Society of Pathologists, The Korean Society of Toxicological Pathology, The Korean Society of Veterinary Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Basic and Applied Pathology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 15–18, March 2012
How to Cite
Jin, S.-Y., Won, J.-K., Lee, H. and Choi, H.-J. (2012), Construction of an automated screening system to predict breast cancer diagnosis and prognosis. Basic and Applied Pathology, 5: 15–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-9294.2012.01124.x
This work was accepted and presented at International Conference on Internet (ICONI) 2011 Proceeding.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 18 January 2012 , Accepted 1 February 2012
- 3An inductive learning approach to prognostic prediction. In: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Machine Learning; Lake Tahoe, CA; 1995 Jul 9–12. San Mateo : Morgan Kaufmann, 1995; 522–30., , .
- 4Breast cancer diagnosis and prognosis via linear programming. AAAI Tech Rep 1994; SS-94–01: 83–6., , .
- 5UCI Machine Learning Repository [Internet]. UCI Machine Learning Repository: 2010; [cited 2011 Dec 20]. Available from: http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml.
- 8Modeling reuse on case-based reasoning with application to breast cancer diagnosis. Artif Intell Methodol Syst Appl 2008; 2008: 322–32., , . et al
- 11Large margin decision trees for induction and transduction. In: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Machine Learning; 1999 Jun 27–30. Slovenia ; 474–83., , , .
- 12Machine learning for imbalanced datasets: application in medical diagnostic. In: Proceedings of the 19th International Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference; 2006 May 11–13. Melbourne Beach ; 574–9., .
- 13The WEKA Data Mining Software. Vol. 11. New York : SIGKDD Explorations, 2009., , , , , .