Department of Geology, University of Toronto, 22 Russell St., Toronto, Ontario, MSS IAI, Canada
Chrysophyte stomatocyst assemblages associated with periphytic, high arctic pond environments
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 95–112, March 1997
How to Cite
Wilkinson, A. N., Zeeb, B. A., Smol, J. P. and Douglas, M. S. V. (1997), Chrysophyte stomatocyst assemblages associated with periphytic, high arctic pond environments. Nordic Journal of Botany, 17: 95–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.1997.tb00293.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 29–2–1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!