Marine epibenthic dinoflagellates from Malaysia-a study of live cultures and preserved samples based on light and scanning electron microscopy
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 629–690, December 2004
How to Cite
Mohammad-Noor, N., Daugbjerg, N., Moestrup, Ø. and Anton, A. (2004), Marine epibenthic dinoflagellates from Malaysia-a study of live cultures and preserved samples based on light and scanning electron microscopy. Nordic Journal of Botany, 24: 629–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2004.tb01938.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Accepted 10–12-2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!