Effects of grazing and fertilization on the relationship between species abundance and functional traits in an alpine meadow community on the Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2013 The Authors
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 247–255, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, W., Tian, F.-P., Ren, Z.-W., Huang, H.-Z. and Zhang, Z.-N. (2013), Effects of grazing and fertilization on the relationship between species abundance and functional traits in an alpine meadow community on the Tibetan Plateau. Nordic Journal of Botany, 31: 247–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2012.01511.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!