Topography as a driver of local terrestrial vascular plant diversity patterns
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 129–144, May 2013
How to Cite
Moeslund, J. E., Arge, L., Bøcher, P. K., Dalgaard, T. and Svenning, J.-C. (2013), Topography as a driver of local terrestrial vascular plant diversity patterns. Nordic Journal of Botany, 31: 129–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2013.00082.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 23 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!