Genetic relationships between Korean Calanthe species and some naturally occurring mutants based on multiple DNA markers
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 757–766, December 2013
How to Cite
Srikanth, K., Koo, J. C. and Whang, S. S. (2013), Genetic relationships between Korean Calanthe species and some naturally occurring mutants based on multiple DNA markers. Nordic Journal of Botany, 31: 757–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2013.00152.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!