Macroecology and broadscale biodiversity
Distribution and diversity of palms in a tropical biodiversity hotspot (Thailand) assessed by species distribution modeling
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 214–224, April 2015
How to Cite
Tovaranonte, J., Blach-Overgaard, A., Pongsattayapipat, R., Svenning, J.-C. and Barfod, A. S. (2015), Distribution and diversity of palms in a tropical biodiversity hotspot (Thailand) assessed by species distribution modeling. Nordic Journal of Botany, 33: 214–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2013.00217.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- the Ministry of Science and Technology in Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!