Vegetation changes and conservation
Decline in lichen biodiversity on oak trunks due to urbanization
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 518–528, August 2014
How to Cite
Lättman, H., Bergman, K.-O., Rapp, M., Tälle, M., Westerberg, L. and Milberg, P. (2014), Decline in lichen biodiversity on oak trunks due to urbanization. Nordic Journal of Botany, 32: 518–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2013.00413.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!