Gymnosporia thyrsiflora comb. nov. (Celastraceae), a correct name to replace G. graciliramula from southwest China
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Nordic Journal of Botany
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 746–747, December 2013
How to Cite
Yu, W.-B., Wang, H. and Li, D.-Z. (2013), Gymnosporia thyrsiflora comb. nov. (Celastraceae), a correct name to replace G. graciliramula from southwest China. Nordic Journal of Botany, 31: 746–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1051.2013.01672.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 23 August 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!