For their thoughtful and timely feedback on this piece, I am grateful to Deniz Göktürk, Emre Can Sertöz, Claire Kramsch, Ahmet Gürata, Kata Gellen, and the participants in my honors seminar on multilingualism at Bilkent University in Spring 2010.
On the Other Side of Monolingualism: Fatih Akın's Linguistic Turn(s)1
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010, American Association of Teachers of German
The German Quarterly
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 353–372, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Gramling, D. (2010), On the Other Side of Monolingualism: Fatih Akın's Linguistic Turn(s). The German Quarterly, 83: 353–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1183.2010.00088.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!