“Believing That Which Cannot Be”: (De)Constructing Medieval Clerical Masculinity in “Des münches not”
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012, American Association of Teachers of German
The German Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 121–136, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Trokhimenko, O. V. (2012), “Believing That Which Cannot Be”: (De)Constructing Medieval Clerical Masculinity in “Des münches not”. The German Quarterly, 85: 121–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1183.2012.00141.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!