The author thanks Maren Linett, Howard Mancing, and James Rolleston, as well as the graduate students in her 2009 seminar on cognitive approaches to women's writing, for their valuable insights on this essay at various stages of its development.
Cognitive Poetics and Common Ground in a Multicultural Context: The Poetry of Zehra Çirak1
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012, American Association of Teachers of German
The German Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 173–192, Spring 2012
How to Cite
William, J. M. (2012), Cognitive Poetics and Common Ground in a Multicultural Context: The Poetry of Zehra Çirak. The German Quarterly, 85: 173–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1183.2012.00144.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!