Reading Terrorism in Kleist: The Violence and Mandates of Michael Kohlhaas
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012, American Association of Teachers of German
The German Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 439–454, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Champlin, J. (2012), Reading Terrorism in Kleist: The Violence and Mandates of Michael Kohlhaas. The German Quarterly, 85: 439–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-1183.2012.00160.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!