Clinical research in systemic lupus erythematosus: immediate relevance to clinical practice
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2011 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–5, February 2011
How to Cite
PETRI, M. (2011), Clinical research in systemic lupus erythematosus: immediate relevance to clinical practice. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 14: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2010.01590.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.