Polymyositis associated with hepatitis B: management with entacavir and prednisolone
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2011 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages e38–e41, August 2011
How to Cite
WONG, M. H., SOCKALINGAM, S. and ZAIN, A. (2011), Polymyositis associated with hepatitis B: management with entacavir and prednisolone. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 14: e38–e41. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2011.01602.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.