Members of on behalf of the Osteoporosis Society of the Philippines Foundation, Inc. (OSPFI) and Philippine Orthopedic Association (POA) Clinical Practice Guidelines Task Force Committee on Osteoporosis are in Appendix.
Consensus statements on osteoporosis diagnosis, prevention, and management in the Philippines
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2011 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 223–238, August 2011
How to Cite
LI-YU, J., PEREZ, E. C., CAÑETE, A., BONIFACIO, L., LLAMADO, L. Q., MARTINEZ, R., LANZON, A., SISON, M. and on behalf of the Osteoporosis Society of the Philippines Foundation, Inc. (OSPFI) and Philippine Orthopedic Association (POA) Clinical Practice Guidelines Task Force Committee on Osteoporosis (2011), Consensus statements on osteoporosis diagnosis, prevention, and management in the Philippines. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 14: 223–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2011.01626.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.