Increased levels of thymosin β4 in synovial fluid of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: association of thymosin β4 with other factors that are involved in inflammation and bone erosion in joints
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2011 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 320–324, October 2011
How to Cite
CHOI, H. M., LEE, Y.-A., YANG, H.-I., YOO, M. C. and KIM, K. S. (2011), Increased levels of thymosin β4 in synovial fluid of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: association of thymosin β4 with other factors that are involved in inflammation and bone erosion in joints. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 14: 320–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2011.01652.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.