Authors have equal contributions to this work.
Distinct impacts of syndesmophyte formation on male and female patients with ankylosing spondylitis
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2011 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 163–168, April 2012
How to Cite
HUANG, W.-N., TSO, T. K., KUO, Y.-C. and TSAY, G. J. (2012), Distinct impacts of syndesmophyte formation on male and female patients with ankylosing spondylitis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 15: 163–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2011.01687.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!