Xiang-dong LIU, Yun LIU, and Qing-yu XU made equal contributions to the article.
Different clinical features in patients with ankylosing spondylitis from southern and northern China
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2011 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 154–162, April 2012
How to Cite
MA, H.-j., YIN, Q.-f., HU, F.-p., GUO, M.-h., LIU, X.-d., LIU, Y. and XU, Q.-y. (2012), Different clinical features in patients with ankylosing spondylitis from southern and northern China. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 15: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2011.01697.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.