Urine sVCAM-1 and sICAM-1 levels are elevated in lupus nephritis
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2012 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 13–16, February 2012
How to Cite
Howe, H. S., Kong, K. O., Thong, B. Y., Law, W. G., Chia, F. L. A., Lian, T. Y., Lau, T. C., Chng, H. H. and Leung, B. P. L. (2012), Urine sVCAM-1 and sICAM-1 levels are elevated in lupus nephritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 15: 13–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2012.01720.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- National Kidney Foundation. Grant Number: NKFRC/2008/08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.