Letter to the Editor
Pharyngeal-cervical-brachial variant of Guillain–Barre syndrome with predominant bulbar palsy as the initial presentation of systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis: a case report
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2012 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages e162–e164, December 2012
How to Cite
Rajadhyaksha, A. and Mehra, S. (2012), Pharyngeal-cervical-brachial variant of Guillain–Barre syndrome with predominant bulbar palsy as the initial presentation of systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis: a case report. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 15: e162–e164. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2012.01761.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.