The frequency of sicca symptoms and Sjögren's syndrome in patients with systemic sclerosis
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases © 2012 Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 88–92, February 2013
How to Cite
Kobak, S., Oksel, F., Aksu, K. and Kabasakal, Y. (2013), The frequency of sicca symptoms and Sjögren's syndrome in patients with systemic sclerosis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 16: 88–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-185X.2012.01810.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.