Do switching costs make markets more or less competitive? The case of 800-number portability
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 146–163, March 2007
How to Cite
Viard, V. B. (2007), Do switching costs make markets more or less competitive? The case of 800-number portability. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 146–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2007.tb00049.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!