This is a substantially revised version of EFI/SSE WP 493, Stockholm School of Economics. We thank two anonymous referees and the Editorincharge for helpful comments and suggestions Weare also grateful for comments from Cedric Argenton, Guillermo Caruana, Olivier Compte, Avinash Dixit, Roman Inderst, Sergei Izmalkov, Paul Klemperer, George Mailath, Rafael Repullo and Yannick Viossat. We thank the Hedelius and Wallander Foundation as well as the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation for financial support.
Long-run price competition
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 291–313, June 2007
How to Cite
Dutta, P., Matros, A. and Weibull, J. W. (2007), Long-run price competition. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 291–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2007.tb00069.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!