We appreciate the comments of two anonymous referees, Marco Battaglini, Sadao Nagaoka, Rui Ota, Phil Reny, Mike Whinston and seminar or conference participants at the University of Tokyo, Hitotsubashi University, 2004 Duke– Northwestern–Texas IO Theory Conference, 2005 International Industrial Organization Conference and 2005 World Congress of the Econometric Society. The first author acknowledges the support of the National Science Foundation under grant nos. SES-0209486 and SES-0516943 and the hospitality of the Department of Economics at Harvard University. The second author acknowledges the financial support of the Center for Electronic Business and Commerce at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Collusion under monitoring of sales
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 314–331, June 2007
How to Cite
Harrington, J. E. and Skrzypacz, A. (2007), Collusion under monitoring of sales. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 314–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2007.tb00070.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!