We thank the Editor and two anonymous referees for detailed comments. We thank Steve Berry, Eric Bond, Jean-Pierre Dubé, Alessandro Gavazza, Joe Harrington, Hugo Hopenhayn, Ozgur Kibris, Alessandro Lizzeri, Sumon Majumdar, Ariel Pakes, Mark Roberts, Marc Rysman, Shannon Seitz, Nadia Soboleva, Jim Tybout andparticipantsatmany universities and conferences. We thank Jian Hong, Sunghwan Kim, Andy Kotikula and Yi Lee for remarkable research assistance.
Durable-goods oligopoly with secondary markets: the case of automobiles
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 332–354, June 2007
How to Cite
Esteban, S. and Shum, M. (2007), Durable-goods oligopoly with secondary markets: the case of automobiles. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 332–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2007.tb00071.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!