I am grateful to Igal Hendel, Katy Graddy, Tom Holmes, David Myatt, John Thanassoulis, John Vickers and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
The welfare effects of third-degree price discrimination with nonlinear demand functions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 419–428, June 2007
How to Cite
Cowan, S. (2007), The welfare effects of third-degree price discrimination with nonlinear demand functions. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 419–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2007.tb00075.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!