I am grateful to David Levine for invaluable guidance and ideas and Hongbin Cai, John Riley and William Zame for their comments, support and insights. I also want to thank the Editor, Jacques Crémer, two anonymous referees, Anna Aizer, William Brock, Germán Coloma, Walter Cont, Ernesto Dal Bó, Harold Demsetz, Hugo Hopenhayn, Philip Leslie, Herakles Polemarchakis, José Wynne and seminar participants at several universities and conferences for very useful comments and discussions.
Tacit collusion under interest rate fluctuations
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 533–540, June 2007
How to Cite
Bó, P. D. (2007), Tacit collusion under interest rate fluctuations. The RAND Journal of Economics, 38: 533–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2007.tb00082.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!