We thank two anonymous referees and seminar participants at the California Institute of Technology, Duke University, Georgetown University, New York University, Santa Clara University, Southern Methodist University, the University of Arizona, the University of Bonn, the University of California–San Diego, the University of Southern California, and Vanderbilt University for comments on earlier drafts.
Communicating quality: a unified model of disclosure and signalling
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 973–989, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Daughety, A. F. and Reinganum, J. F. (2008), Communicating quality: a unified model of disclosure and signalling. The RAND Journal of Economics, 39: 973–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2008.00046.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!