We are indebted to the editor and three anonymous referees for very useful comments. We thank Paul Belleflamme, Ken Burdett, Vincent Buskens, Bhaskar Dutta, Drew Fudenberg, Giullaume Haerenger, Daniel Hojman, Willemien Kets, Ana Mauleon, Markus Mobius, Santanu Roy, Arun Sundararajan, Vincent Vannetelbosch, and Ben Zissimos. We thank Jose-Roberto Parra-Segura for excellent research assistance and the ESRC for financial support via grant RES-000-22-1901.
Influencing the influencers: a theory of strategic diffusion
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 509–532, Autumn 2009
How to Cite
Galeotti, A. and Goyal, S. (2009), Influencing the influencers: a theory of strategic diffusion. The RAND Journal of Economics, 40: 509–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2009.00075.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!