We are indebted to Lanier Benkard, David Besanko, Michaela Draganska, Dino Gerardi, Gautam Gowrisankaran, Ken Judd, Patricia Langohr, Andy Skrzypacz, and Eilon Solan for useful discussions. The comments of the editor, Joe Harrington, and two anonymous referees greatly helped to improve the article. Satterthwaite acknowledges gratefully that this material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant no. 0121541 and by the General Motors Research Center for Strategy in Management at Kellogg. Doraszelski is grateful for the hospitality of the Hoover Institution during the academic year 2006/07 and financial support from the National Science Foundation under grant no. 0615615.
Computable Markov-perfect industry dynamics
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 215–243, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Doraszelski, U. and Satterthwaite, M. (2010), Computable Markov-perfect industry dynamics. The RAND Journal of Economics, 41: 215–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2010.00097.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!