We are particularly grateful to the editor, David Martimort, and two anonymous referees for extremely insightful comments and suggestions. We also thank Sanford Berg, Roger Blair, Mark Jamison, and Ted Kury for their helpful assistance.
Contracting with private knowledge of signal quality
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 244–269, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Chu, L. Y. and Sappington, D. E. M. (2010), Contracting with private knowledge of signal quality. The RAND Journal of Economics, 41: 244–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2010.00098.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!