This research is part of the Utrecht University High-Potential Program “Dynamics of Cooperation, Networks and Institutions” under the direction of Vincent Buskens and Stephanie Rosenkranz. I am deeply grateful to my supervisors for their financial and intellectual support. I would also like to thank the editor, Jennifer Reinganum, two anonymous referees, as well as Thomas Gehrig, Jurjen Kamphorst, and Berno Büchel for their constructive comments and suggestions. This work has benefited from presentations at workshops in Aix-en-Provence, Bielefeld, and Tübingen, the 2008 ZEW Conference in Mannheim, and the 2008 EEA/ESEM Congress in Milan.
Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010, RAND
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 351–371, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Westbrock, B. (2010), Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration. The RAND Journal of Economics, 41: 351–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2010.00103.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!