The bulk of this research project was done while I was at Boston University, toward which I feel profound intellectual indebtedness. I am deeply grateful to Hsueh-Ling Huynh, Michael Manove, Bart Lipman, Marco Taboga, and Alfonso Rosolia. I also wish to thank editor Jennifer F. Reinganum and two anonymous referees for their numerous suggestions and comments as well as the audiences at the following seminars/conferences: the Boston University Microeconomic Theory Workshop, Boston, spring 2006; the Bank of Italy Economic Workshop, Rome, winter 2007; the Scottish Economic Society Annual Conference, Perth, spring 2007; the fifth annual International Industrial Organization Conference, Savannah, spring 2007; the FUR XIII Conference, Barcelona, summer 2008. I am also grateful to Marco Ferrara (Value Partners) and Giorgio Merli (IBM Consulting) for sharing with me their precious experience in the consulting industry. All remaining errors are mine. Any views expressed in this article are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank of Italy.
Directed matching with endogenous Markov probability: clients or competitors?
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 92–120, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Ciapanna, E. (2011), Directed matching with endogenous Markov probability: clients or competitors?. The RAND Journal of Economics, 42: 92–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2010.00127.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!