We thank David Martimort (the editor), two anonymous referees, Michael Brandt, Simon Gervais, Ron Kaniel, Manju Puri, Adriano Rampini, David Robinson, Lukas Schmid, Berk Sensoy, Matt Spiegel, S. Viswanathan, and seminar participants at Duke University for helpful discussions and comments. All errors are our own.
Can herding improve investment decisions?
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 150–174, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Khanna, N. and Mathews, R. D. (2011), Can herding improve investment decisions?. The RAND Journal of Economics, 42: 150–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2010.00129.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!