Support from National Science Foundation grant no. SES08-14312 is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the editor James Hosek, Kathryn Spier, and two anonymous referees; participants in the American Law and Economics Association 2010 Meetings, the Summer Workshop in Industrial Organization 2009 at the University of Auckland, the Third Annual Triangle Law and Economics Conference at Duke University, PET-09 Galway, and the NBER Summer Workshop on Law and Economics; and seminar audiences at Deakin University, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, the University of Melbourne, the University of Queensland, the University of Sydney, the University of South Florida, the University of Tennessee, and Vanderbilt University for comments on earlier drafts.
A dynamic model of lawsuit joinder and settlement
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 471–494, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Daughety, A. F. and Reinganum, J. F. (2011), A dynamic model of lawsuit joinder and settlement. The RAND Journal of Economics, 42: 471–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2011.00142.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!