Bergemann gratefully acknowledges financial support from National Science Foundation grant no. SES 0851200. We wish to thank the coeditor, Mark Armstrong, and three anonymous referees for many suggestions that greatly improved the article. We thank Glenn Ellison, Justin Johnson, Jon Kleinberg, Nancy Lutz, Steven Matthews, Catherine Tucker, Miguel Villas-Boas, Rakesh Vohra, Glen Weyl, and Feng Zhu for helpful comments and discussions. We benefited from discussions at seminars and conferences at Cornell, City University of New York, Federal Trade Commission, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northwestern, Rochester, Stanford, University of British Columbia, University College London, and Workshop on Information Systems 2009.
Targeting in advertising markets: implications for offline versus online media
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 417–443, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Bergemann, D. and Bonatti, A. (2011), Targeting in advertising markets: implications for offline versus online media. The RAND Journal of Economics, 42: 417–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2011.00143.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!