For their comments and suggestions, I would like to thank Ariel Pakes (the editor), two anonymous referees, Dan Ackerberg, Bill Comanor, Michelle Goeree, Joel Hay, Eric Helland, Hugo Hopenhayn, Marvin Lieberman, and Mark Showalter. I would also like to thank Pfizer Inc. and the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation for providing financial support in the initial stage of this project.
A Markov-perfect equilibrium model of the impacts of price controls on the performance of the pharmaceutical industry
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 110–138, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Filson, D. (2012), A Markov-perfect equilibrium model of the impacts of price controls on the performance of the pharmaceutical industry. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 110–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00159.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!