We would like to thank James Mak for many motivating discussions and useful feedback, and Mark Armstrong, two anonymous referees, Roger Blair, Tim Cason, Tim Halliday, Rene Kamita, Andreas Leibbrandt, Charles Plott, Bart Wilson, participants of the 2007 Economic Science Association Meetings in Tucson, Arizona, 2008 Western Economic Association International Meetings in Honolulu, Hawaii, and seminar participants at the University of Alaska Anchorage, University of Hawaii at Manoa, and Florida State University for their valuable comments.
Demand shocks, capacity coordination, and industry performance: lessons from an economic laboratory
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 139–166, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Hampton, K. and Sherstyuk, K. (2012), Demand shocks, capacity coordination, and industry performance: lessons from an economic laboratory. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 139–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00160.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!