We thank Tor Eriksson, Lars Geerdsen, Sanne Hiller, Hans Kongsted, Joep Konings, Simone Moriconi, Michael Rosholm, Davide Sala, Valerie Smeets, Mans Soderbom, Stijn Vanormelingen, and Frederic Warzynski (alphabetical order) for helpful suggestions. We also thank the CEBR for the provision of data on Danish patent applications ascribed at the European Patent Office. Parrotta acknowledges financial support from the Graduate School for Integration, Production and Welfare. The usual disclaimer applies.
The effect of learning by hiring on productivity
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 167–185, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Parrotta, P. and Pozzoli, D. (2012), The effect of learning by hiring on productivity. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 167–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00161.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!