We thank the coeditor David Martimort and two anonymous referees for their helpful and insightful comments that greatly improved the article. We also thank Sandeep Baliga, Marco Ottaviani, Yuk-fai Fong, Yongmin Chen, Pierre-Andre Chiappori, Tom Gresik, Scott Kominers, Alessandro Pavan, David Sraer, and Glen Weyl for interesting and useful comments. Poblete is grateful to the Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth for research support. Spulber is grateful for the support of a research grant from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation on Entrepreneurship. We also thank session participants at the American Economic Association Meetings in Chicago, 2012.
The form of incentive contracts: agency with moral hazard, risk neutrality, and limited liability
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 215–234, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Poblete, J. and Spulber, D. (2012), The form of incentive contracts: agency with moral hazard, risk neutrality, and limited liability. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 215–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00163.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!