I am grateful to Guy Arie, Jim Bergin, Patrick Bolton, Wouter Dessein, Willy Fuchs, Rich Gilbert, Alessandro Lizzeri, Jim Peck, Pablo Spiller, Klaus Schmidt, Steve Tadelis, Tim Van Zandt, and Jano Zabojnik and to seminar participants at the Gerzensee Theory Conference, The Ohio State University, Queens University, and UC Berkeley for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article. I am particularly thankful to Marco Ottaviani and to the editor David Martimort for the extensive advice and encouragement they have provided me in preparing this article.
A theory of delegated search for the best alternative
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 391–416, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Lewis, T. R. (2012), A theory of delegated search for the best alternative. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 391–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00179.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!