For useful comments or discussions, we wish to thank Malin Arve, John Bennett, Bernard Caillaud, Jérôme Pouyet, Emile Quinet, Timo Välillä and seminar participants at ESNIE (Ajaccio, 2007), at the Congrès de l’Association Française d’Economie (Paris-Sorbonne, 2009), Université de Franche-Comté, the UBC P3 Project (2008, Vancouver), the International Conference Contracts, Procurement, and Public--Private Arrangements (Paris, 2011) and the XIII CEPR/JIE Conference on Applied Industrial Organization (Venice, 2011). Jim Hosek and two referees were instrumental in helping us to reshape our ideas on this project. We thank Perrin Lefebvre for exceptional research assistance. All errors are ours. Iossa gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), PRIN grant 2008.
Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 442–474, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Iossa, E. and Martimort, D. (2012), Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 442–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00181.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!