We are grateful to Heski Bar-Isaac, Alberto Bennardo, Marcello D’Amato, Riccardo Martina, Michael Raith, Markus Reisinger, Patrick Rey, Greg Shaffer, Giancarlo Spagnolo, Marco Pagnozzi, and especially David Martimort (the Editor) for helpful comments and discussions. We also thank seminar participants at Cornell (Johnson School), Milano (Cattolica), Naples, Padua, Rochester (Simon School), Rome, Venice, and Zurich for comments and feedback. Salvatore gratefully acknowledges support from the Toulouse School of Economics. Any remaining errors are ours.
Colluding through suppliers
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 492–513, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Piccolo, S. and Miklós-Thal, J. (2012), Colluding through suppliers. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 492–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00183.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!