This article is based on a chapter of my doctoral dissertation at the University of Pennsylvania. I am deeply indebted to my advisors, George Mailath and Andrew Postlewaite, for their generous guidance and support. I am very grateful to Philipp Kircher, Benjamin Hermalin, and two anonymous referees for many insightful discussions. I also thank Yeon-Koo Che, David Dillenberger, Jan Eeckhout, Navin Kartik, Ayca Kaya, Soojin Kim, Timothy Van Zandt, Randall Wright, and seminar participants at various places for helpful comments.
Endogenous market segmentation for lemons
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012, RAND.
The RAND Journal of Economics
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 562–576, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K. (2012), Endogenous market segmentation for lemons. The RAND Journal of Economics, 43: 562–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2171.2012.00186.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!