The Sage Handbook of Grounded Theory.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright 2009 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 106–109, June 2009
How to Cite
Gilgun, J. F. (2009), The Sage Handbook of Grounded Theory. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 1: 106–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2009.00013.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!