Institute for Social & Behavioral Research, Iowa State University, 2625 N. Loop Drive #500, Research Park, Ames, Iowa 50010 (email@example.com).
Race Matters, Even in Marriage: Identifying Factors Linked to Marital Outcomes for African Americans
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 157–174, September 2010
How to Cite
Bryant, C. M., Wickrama, K. A. S., Bolland, J., Bryant, B. M., Cutrona, C. E. and Stanik, C. E. (2010), Race Matters, Even in Marriage: Identifying Factors Linked to Marital Outcomes for African Americans. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 2: 157–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2010.00051.x
College of Human Environmental Sciences, University of Alabama, Box 870158, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Pennsylvania State University, 211 South Henderson, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802 (email@example.com).
Department of Psychology, Iowa State University, W161 Lagomarcino, Ames, Iowa 50011 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Pennsylvania State University, 211 South Henderson, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802 (email@example.com).
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!