Department of Clinical and Social Psychology, University of Rochester, RC Box 270266, Rochester, NY 14627-0266 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Understanding Relationship Quality: Theoretical Challenges and New Tools for Assessment
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 227–242, December 2010
How to Cite
Fincham, F. D. and Rogge, R. (2010), Understanding Relationship Quality: Theoretical Challenges and New Tools for Assessment. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 2: 227–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2010.00059.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!