Marriage, Love, and Time in Tolstoy's Anna Karenina
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 353–369, December 2010
How to Cite
Morson, G. (2010), Marriage, Love, and Time in Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 2: 353–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2010.00066.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!